West Coast Fever is committed to being involved in our community and value the opportunity to promote netball and a healthy lifestyle. While the players are eager to reach every fan, their availability is limited and submitting an application does not guarantee a player appearance.
Requests for a player appearance must be received at least four weeks prior to your event and can be made by completing our online form.
Please note: West Coast Fever team does not conduct coaching clinics on request. For general coaching clinic enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Player Request Criteria
- West Coast Fever player appearances are community, school, club, charity or sponsor related.
- Player appearances generally last one hour.
- Appearance requests within the Perth metropolitan area are preferred.
- There must be a clear role for the player at the event e.g. handing out awards, signing autographs etc.
- Players will not participate in activities where there is a risk of injury.
- Please review the Suncorp Super Netball fixture prior to making your request as appearances will not be scheduled on game days, travel days, or scheduled days off.
- All appearances are dependent on the players training schedules, which can change at short notice. We reserve the right to reschedule or cancel an appearance if a player becomes unavailable and we will notify your organisation as soon as we are aware of a conflict.
Thank you for your interest in and support of West Coast Fever.