West Coast Fever is pleased to provide the following game day information weekend’s clash against Magpies Netball. Members and fans are encouraged to arrive early and enjoy the West Coast Fever game day experience.
West Coast Fever thanks its match day partner Healthway, promoting the Alcohol. Think Again message.
Date: Saturday, May 20, 2017
Venue: Perth Arena, Perth
Broadcast: 9Gem, TelstraTV
Hashtags: #FEVvMAG #HeartSoulSweat
Last Time We Met: Round 8, 2017 – Magpies Netball 56 d West Coast Fever 43
Tickets: Click here
4.45pm | Ticket Office Opens
5.15pm | External Doors Open
5.15pm | Fever Alley Opens
5.45pm | Internal Doors Open
6.45pm | First Centre Pass
8.05pm | Game Ends (Approx)
Entry to Perth Arena is via the main entry doors on the corner of Wellington St and Milligan St. Once inside, please refer to the door number on your Membership Card or ticket to access your seat.
Your Membership Card or ticket entitles you to complimentary public transport three hours pre and post match. Please show your Membership Card or ticket at all times.
Members and fans are encouraged to arrive early and enjoy the pre match experience, headlined by Fever Alley, our pre match activation zone. There’s plenty to see and do, including;
- Visit our friends from hit92.9 for a bunch of free giveaways
- Come and get your photo and signatures from Shannon Eagland from 5.30pm - 6.00pm
- Check out the 2017 Members Wall on Level 1 and upload a photo using the #FeverMembersWall
- Purchase your 2017 West Coast Fever Merchandise from our friends at Scody
- Snap a photo with the inflatable Alcohol. Think Again. inflatable ball
- Get involved with the 2017 Netball WA Community Raffle thanks to Nissan and Karma Resorts
- Use the #HeartSoulSweat to get on the big screen
- Test your vertical leap against your favourite West Coast Fever players
- Hear the tunes from the hit92.9 Hit Squad
- Tell us how you keep healthy and get a Healthway water bottle
- Grab your official New Era caps only available at our home games!
- Test your skills with our friends at the University of Western Australia
- Get involved with Suncorp NetSetGO
- Say hello to our friends at Karma Group
- Snap your photos with the Alcohol. Think Again. be part of the team cut out
- Look out for the City of Perth Marching Corps during the match
- Get pumped up with our Zambrero’s Cheer Squad
- Make sure you create your signs with our friends at Healthway!
- Check out our quarter time activation thanks to Di Bella Coffee
- Watch the half time Suncorp Super Sprint
- Get involved with our big screen activities
- Check out the three quarter activation thanks to Healthway
West Coast Fever return home to Perth for the final two matches of season 2017, starting Saturday night when they take on Magpies Netball.
It’s the second meeting between the two sides, with the Magpies taking the points in the first matchup, 56-43.
Fever trailed by just one goal at half time when they met the Magpies in Round 8, however 13 goals to six in the third term proved too much to overcome in the final quarter.
It’s the first time former Fever players Ash Brazill, April Brandley and Shae Brown return to Perth since defecting to the new franchise at the end of last season.
The matchup between Courtney Bruce and Caitlin Thwaites will be one to watch, with the Magpies shooter recording 50 goals from her 54 attempts the last time the two sides met.
Thwaites is also the leading scorer in the League with 510 goals, nine more than the Lightning’s Caitlin Bassett with 501.
Stacey Francis locked down Alice Teague-Neeld in Round 8, with Fever’s English import recording six interceptions and five deflections, and held the shooter to just 6/10 across the match.
Young gun Jess Anstiss will face Madi Robinson once again, with the experience Wing Attack recording 41 feeds last time out, while Anstiss nabbed four interceptions for herself.