West Coast Fever is committed to being involved in our community and value the opportunity to promote netball and a healthy lifestyle. While the players are eager to reach every fan their availability is limited and submitting an application does not guarantee a player appearance.
To register your interest in having a West Coast Fever athlete attend your event you must complete a Player Appearance Request Form
All requests for a player appearance must be received at least four weeks prior to your event.
All requests will be responded to in writing, whether they are successful or not.
West Coast Fever team does not conduct coaching clinics on request. For general coaching clinic enquiries please contact Netball WA Smarter than Smoking Community Development Officer email: email@example.com
Player Request Criteria
- West Coast Fever player appearances are community, school, club, charity or sponsor related.
- Player appearances generally last one hour.
- Appearance requests within the Perth metropolitan area are preferred.
- There must be a clear role for the player at the event e.g. handing out awards, signing autographs etc.
- Players will not participate in activities where there is a risk of injury.
- Please review the ANZ Championship Draw prior to making your request as appearances will not be scheduled on game days or travel days.
- All appearances are dependent on the players training schedules, which can change at short notice. We reserve the right to reschedule or cancel an appearance if a player becomes unavailable and we will notify your organisation as soon as we are aware of a conflict.
Thank you for your interest in and support of West Coast Fever.